Birdcage Marketing is looking for its next team member to assist Madeline in day-to-day project management and running of the business.
Casual employee, starting at 15-20 hours per week, 3 days per week, with opportunity to increase hours as business grows
Hours: Flexible (school hours OK)
Days: Flexible. Although preferred days are Monday, Tuesday and Friday
Location: Work from home. Laptop/Computer required
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy principals
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of wordpress, website hosting + email hosting
- Client liaison skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong written language skills
Who we are looking for:
You’re a self-starter who is highly organised. You like to structure your workdays and tick jobs off your to-do list. You’re process orientated, love speaking with clients and enjoy a fast-paced, varied workday. You might have a family and therefore working from home would be well suited to you. However, during workdays we require children to be either at school/in care as you will be taking client phone calls and need to be “on” during working hours.
You have experience working in marketing/design agencies, or creative project management roles. You feel confident taking new client enquiries, preparing a proposal and managing client questions. You love working with small business owners to help their business grow; and you’re passionate about making things simpler for your clients. You have attention to detail and love whipping processes into shape.
Facebook Ads Management experience a plus, although not required.
What you’ll be expected to do:
Work directly with Madeline to help manage client workload.
- Take new client enquiries, suggest campaign solutions and prepare proposal based on our agency rate sheet
- Set client expectations and always work to exceed these expectations
- Prepare design/website/copy/campaign briefs to share with relevant team members (we have a graphic designer, admin support, SEO specialist, Google Ads specialist, bookkeeper and other contractors which we regularly work with)
- Manage campaign budgets and timelines
- Provide regular updates to clients and manage client feedback/questions
- Assist bookkeeper with invoicing and financial management
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org