for service-based small businesses
Professionally managed Facebook Ads Campaign from just $405 + Ad Spend
Not sure if you know this, but we love Facebook Ads! Why? Well, there’s a couple of reasons but number one; they work!
We wish every business owner had access to Facebook Ad Pros to grow their business. But as a small-business specialist agency, we know that marketing budgets are often limited, especially in the beginning.
And whilst the full-scale Facebook Ads we run for our clients return our proudest moments, we know not everyone is in a position to invest thousands of dollars each month into Facebook Ad campaigns.
To assist small, service-based businesses with dipping their toes into the great ocean of agency-managed Facebook Ads, we’ve developed an amazing package which is focused on finding your ideal customers and making them truly excited to start working with you!
Our Facebook Ads Mini Package will allow you to experience an agency-managed Facebook Ads Campaign at a fraction of the cost of our full-scale services.
WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS WOULD THIS PACKAGE SUIT?
If you’re a small, serviced-based business based in Australia, the UK, USA or NZ we can help!
If you offer services valued between $79 and $350, you will have success with this type of campaign.
Remember, even if it’s just an “intro” service that falls into this category, the focus is on generating leads for you to nurture into some of your biggest paying clients! (In fact, “specials” or “offers” do best when it comes to these types of ads).
WHICH TYPES OF BUSINESSES WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS PACKAGE?
If you’re a small business, we can work with you!
Our specialist industries include:
- Allied Health Professionals (Chiros, Physios, Osteos, Dentists, Massage Therapists, Naturopaths, Nutritionists etc.)
- Personal Care Providers (Hairdressers, Beauticians, Skincare etc.)
- Business-to-business services (Bookkeepers, Virtual Assistants, Graphic Designers, Business Coaches etc.)
- Health + Fitness Coaches (Personal Trainers etc.)
- Trades + Home Improvement (Painters, Electricians, Plumbers, Handymen, Landscapers, Interior Designers etc.)
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
We’re not in the business of fortune-telling or false-promises and because every business is different, we don’t guarantee results.
We are in the business of delivering quality campaigns and helping small businesses grow by throwing everything we’ve got behind them.
After a two week campaign, you should have enough leads to allow you to cover (at the very least) your investment in this package and ideally set you up for months of amazing billing months.
If you’re a service-based small business wanting to see what professionally managed Facebook Ads could do for your business, this package is for you.
CAN'T I JUST "BOOST" MY POSTS?
Just call us PATRAOB!
(People Against the Random Acts of Boosting)
Speak to any Facebook Ads Pro and they will tell you; boosting a post just because Facebook asks you to is the quickest way to sink a heap of money into nothing. Seriously, you’re better off putting $20 on Red than boosting a post for $20.
We use Facebook Ads Manager to run all our campaigns, and unless you are doing the same you’re wasting marketing budget. Why? We use detailed targeting, analytics and optimisation techniques which only Ads Manager can offer.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO REGULAR BIRDCAGE MARKETING FACEBOOK ADS PACKAGES?
The focus of our Birdcage Essentials packages is to give service-based businesses the opportunity to try their hand at having their Facebook Ads professionally managed.
As a Facebook Partner agency, we manage tens of thousands of dollars in ad spend each month on behalf of our clients and with that responsibility comes hours upon hours of management each month to ensure everything is running at optimal level.
And whilst our full-scale campaign management starts from just $990, this is often still out of reach for many small businesses who are still unsure if Facebook Ads will work for them.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy
You know how trying to DIY your paid advertising is ridiculously hard to get right? Well, growing your business with our Mini Facebook Ads Package couldn’t really be easier.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Share easy-to-follow videos to allow you to give us access to your Facebook Page and Ad Account
- Provide you with a step-by-step briefing form
- Setup agency-level campaigns designed to maximise the Facebook algorithm and deliver results
- Review your briefing document and recommend improvements to ad text and imagery
- Setup our tried-and-tested automated chat sequence to allow you to collect customer leads via Facebook Messenger
- Review and optimise your live campaigns
- Provide campaign updates 48-hours, 7-days and 14-days/30-days after campaign goes live
WHAT YOU MUST DO
- Provide us with access to your accounts following our easy instructional videos
- Complete the briefing form, including outlining your target audience, write basic ad text and share your images
- Watch the contact details of people who want to work with you roll in via Facebook Messenger
Birdcage Essentials: Facebook Ads Package
Full instructions to share Facebook Page and Ad Account access with us
Facebook Ads Briefing Form
Access to your own Birdcage Marketing client portal
Setup of up to 2 audiences
Setup of up to 2 ads
Setup of automated chat sequence
Regular monitoring of ads over 2-week/4-week period (depending on chosen package)
End of campaign report
Cost: From $405 inc. GST + $200 ad spend
Please note, this is a very lightweight approach to Facebook ads designed for service-based businesses wanting to get their toes wet and test the local area.
We do not guarantee results, however will work within the allocated time of 4 hours for your campaign over the 2-week period to achieve the best results possible.
All contact will be via your Birdcage Marketing client portal or via email.
If you require additional guidance to provide us with access to your accounts or if there are issues with your Facebook Ads account (i.e. billing, setup etc.) and phone call is required, you will be invoiced pro-rata at our hourly rate of $90 ex GST to resolve issues.